This is a really tasty recipe!
- 2 whole Large Cloves Of Garlic Minced
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cans 10 3/4 Oz Cans Of Condensed Tomato Soup
- 2 Tbsp of Sun Dried Tomato Paste
- 1-½ cup Milk
- 2 cups Half-and-half
- 2 cups Veggie Stock
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Pepper
- 2 Tsp Italian Seasoning (we made our own seasoning concoction)
- 1 whole 9 Oz Package Of Cheese Filled Tortellini
- ½ cups Shredded Parmesan Cheese (to top with)
- Saute garlic with the olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat until golden brown.
- When garlic is done, add tomato soup, tomatoes, milk, 1/2 and 1/2, veggie stock and spices. Bring to a simmer.
- Once simmering, drop noodles into the soup. Cook according to the package directions.
- After noodles are cooked, ladle soup into bowls and top with Parmesan cheese