I hope to update as much as possible but here is and what will be taking place over the next few months…
1. Worm composting!
- I hope to be very successful with this type of composting & begin planting my own herb garden
- this month I wanna eat all things vegetarian// increase my veggie and fruit intake// cook more of my meals and try new dishes
- if vegetarian goes well I’ll try this
- I’m mildly lactose intolerant and am wanting to help my body feel good and perform at optimal levels
- got a new juicer and at the end of the vegetarian month I want to complete a 10 day juice fast as transition to attempt a vegan diet and clean up my body from all the dairy and animal by-products
Physical Activities and Athletic Events:
- May has already flown by and I’ve already completed the Pittsburgh Half Marathon (new PGH PR) and the MustFest Pgh
- Qrew/Crew has started!
- 9 weeks of practice then at the end of July we’ll compete in the Heinz challenge (rowing competition)
- June – Urban Dare Pgh and I want to do the Rachel Carson Challenge (well the 7 miler option) … also lots of dance parties
- July – DC to Pittsburgh bike trip (about 5 days) and maybe the Ruckus Pgh afterward… also camping and field trips will be involved
- August – starting with the Run For Your Lives Zombie obstacle 5K and finishing the month with the 10-12mile Tough Mudder obstacle event